Top Ad unit 728 × 90

It's time again to show us your Android home screen setup!

Chatting with the AC forums.

One of the best things about rocking an Android phone is knowing that you have the power to make it look exactly the way you want, and we're not just talking about just slapping on a new case. With wallpapers, themes, launchers, and icon packs aplenty, you can really customize your device to suit your style. Personally, I'm currently rocking a minimal look on my Pixel 4a, with the developer of Action Launcher, Chris Lacy's, new wallpaper app called Swirls.

It's been a while since we've asked, so it's that time again: show us your home screens and make us jealous! Here's how some of the AC forum members have been dressing up their home screens lately:

gendo667
02-02-2019 03:08 PM

An oldie but a goodie. Went back to this today. Action Launcher.

Reply
Kizzy Catwoman
03-11-2019 09:53 PM

Am using Lucid Launcher Pro on Pixel 2 XL. My current screen. Artwork by Saph Gourlay.

Reply
Kirito_theBlackSwordsman
03-16-2019 12:01 PM

I just updated my home screen. This is my current set up. I keep my front screen as clean as possible with the exception of the dock. Most of what I use a lot I've moved and arranged on the 2nd page. I like to see my wallpapers.

Reply
tony bag o donuts
09-06-2020 04:21 PM

This is mine. My 2 kids when they were younger. Simple.

Reply
dekatch
05-14-2020 01:50 AM

Laura Knotek ty - it's Nova prime with chrome search widget placed into dock bar - digital clock xperia - data counter widget pro - power amp pro - 7null icons calendar widget is probably the xiaomi stock one.

Reply
GloomyCarry
06-17-2020 07:55 AM

You're all so fancy and I just have an art of my characters that was drawn for me as my home screen :p

Reply

We want to hear from you — Show us your Android home screen setup!

Join the conversation in the forums!



from Android Central - Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers https://ift.tt/3qDNXJ9
via IFTTT
It's time again to show us your Android home screen setup! Reviewed by site on 05:26 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

All Rights Reserved by pc ps4 ps5 © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *

Fourni par Blogger.